Saturday, October 27, 2007

My Tryst with Crystal

The crystal swan of Swarovski is something that I always loved and longed to decorate in my home. That inspired me to buy some crystal jewellery that would exude the same radiance and light as various crystal show pieces in my home. So I decided to buy some crystal jewellery and the best place to buy them was the internet.

There are plenty of sites that offer crystal jewellery. All the pictures of crystal jewellery that I saw, were beautiful and marvelous. I wish I could buy them all. There were necklaces, rings, bracelets that had different colours of crystal pieces studded in them.

I ended up buying a necklace with a crystal pendant and a bracelet of the same set. I also bought a ring with Amethyst in it and bought a wallet with crystal beads embedded in it.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Hussy said...

Hi
You have very good work in your blog, please keep it up

Jewellery Gold Design

March 11, 2010 at 2:31 AM  
Blogger Maha Mala said...

Maha Mala creates beautifully hand crafted 108 BEAD NECKLACES using crystal jewelry and Indian Traditional seeds.These 108 bead necklaces are called 'Malas' in Sanskrit and are used for chanting. Visit here- http://www.mahamala.com/

February 18, 2016 at 12:18 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home